Sophomore and Junior students from all majors have the opportunity to participate in a real world Federal government business case competition. Teams will compete in the preliminary round at Wake Forest. The top two teams will advance to the final round in Washington, DC, and compete against other regional universities.
To register a team to compete in the Deloitte Battle of the Beltway, click here. To fill out the team form you will need the name, email address and major of each team member.
For more information contact Dana Hutchens at email@example.com.
Important Dates for Interested Students
- Tuesday, Sept. 29 – Case Interviewing Workshop with Marc Cosentino, Room 349/351, Farrell Hall, 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 6 – Deadline for teams to register (however, it’s 1st come, 1st registered…until we reach 12 teams!)
Important Dates for Competitors
- Thursday, Oct. 8 – Mandatory Team Member Workshop (for registered competition participants only), Farrell Hall Room A23, 5 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 19 – Deloitte Battle of the Beltway Case Release (teams will receive the case directly from Deloitte)
- Friday, Oct. 23 – Presentation Previews (teams sign up for a 30 minute slot to present/receive feedback), Farrell Hall (locations to be assigned closer to the date)
- Monday, Oct. 26 – Preliminary Round, Farrell Hall Auditorium Level (room information to be shared closer to the date), 6-9 p.m. (Top 2 teams will advance to finals against other universities in DC on Nov. 16)
How To Participate
- Student teams must be finalized by noon on October 6, 2015
- Student teams must consist of four sophomores or juniors (a mix of both class years is recommended) and students can be from any major
- Only the first 12 teams that register get a spot – so get your team together early!