Welcome to Marketplace: Your Online Connection to a World of Opportunities!
What, exactly, is Marketplace?
Marketplace is a resource designed just for Wake Forest students. It’s designed to help you find opportunities and information for a wide variety of fields, especially in industries that do not rely on campus recruiting. There are job opportunities, brief industry videos, social media accounts to follow and more. Over 35 fields of interest are represented.
Why should I use Marketplace?
There are several reasons you should use Marketplace. Here are a few:
- Marketplace has identified relevant social media accounts to for you to follow, job feeds for a number of industries, and short videos to help with your search.
- Job opportunities are updated constantly! There’s no need to repeatedly run new searches.
- Marketplace is easy for you to use. Information is easy to find AND related industries are color-coded if you choose to explore more broadly.
What else do I need to know?
Here a few tips for accessing and making the most out of Marketplace.
- You must be logged in to your WFU email account to access the site.
- If you are using an adblocker (like AdBlock Plus), please disable the adblocker for the Marketplace site. Disabling the adblocker can be done within the app.
- Follow the Twitter feeds and bloggers found in Marketplace to learn more about careers.
- Marketplace is designed primarily for students in the Undergraduate College at Wake Forest. While other WFU students are welcome to use Marketplace, please contact your career coach for further assistance.
- We recommend that you work with a career coach on your job search. Appointments can be made via Handshake.
- We strongly encourage you to have a targeted resume and a strong LinkedIn profile when you decide to apply.